It’s Launched! The NEW Whitsundays Floating Hotel
Whitsundays Floating Hotel
A World First Accommodation Experience In Nara Inlet
Solway Lass is an enduring image of adventure, romance and exploration. For those with a spirit of adventure, there is no greater thrill than living aboard on a majestic tall ship. In a world-first experience you can experience the tall ship Solway Lass and explore the region’s hidden coves and deserted beaches as Solway Lass transforms into the Whitsundays Floating Hotel and becomes your home away from home.
With over 74 islands scattered across the azure waters of the Coral Sea, the Whitsundays are nature’s playground.
Set in the stunning and secluded Nara Inlet this central location provides the perfect launching pad for your adventure in this stunning region.
With its sheltered reefs and crystal clear waters, it is the perfect place to enjoy a calm peaceful anchorage.
Nara Inlet provides great access to some of the most incredible destinations in the Whitsundays, including Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet, Ngaro Caves and Waterfall, Langford Reef and National Park Bush Walking Tracks.
How Does It Work?
With our Whitsunday Floating Hotel experience allows you to choose your schedule. You decide how long you want to stay, what you want to do, when you want to do it – giving you the ultimate flexibility.
- Simply select your start date and choose your preferred cabin (ensuite, double, group, family or multi-share).
- Choose a morning departure (8:30am) or afternoon (3:30pm) departure.
- Then choose your length of stay (number of days)
- From there you can pick a selection of daily activities.
Full Day Trips:
- Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and Snorkelling Day Trio on Whitsunday Bullet
- Sailing and Snorkelling Safari to Langford Reef and Black Island
Half Day Activities:
- Ngaro Caves & Waterfall at Hook Island
- Kayaking in Nara Inlet
- Snorkelling at Peter Bay and Border Island
- Fishing at Hayman Island
- Solway Lass & Chill (Rope Swing, Paddle Boards, Bar and Deck)
- Bush Walking
The Whitsunday Floating Hotel experience is all-inclusive. Your transfers to and from Coral Sea Marina, all meals and snacks, tea and coffee, accommodation plus your choice of activities are all included in the price (excluding alcohol and soft drinks).
Come and enjoy this world-first experience in the heart of the Whitsunday Islands.
Our experienced and friendly team will make sure you have everything you need for a memorable experience.
The Whitsunday Floating Hotel runs from 15th December 2022 to 2nd May 2023. Interest in high and places are limited!
If this is something your friends and family would be interested in, find out more from our reservations team on 07 4967 7555.