5 Reasons To Take A School Excursion | Whitsundays
5 Reasons To Have An Excursion In The Whitsundays
Whitsunday Islands is a tropical paradise destination. An archipelago of 74 islands, there are many activities to do during school excursions, including swimming with dolphins, snorkeling, sailing, stand up paddle-boards and more!
Here are our top 5 reasons why the Whitsundays is perfect for your school excursion.
Why the Whitsundays?
1. The Whitsundays is not only home to several small coastal towns, but also 74 islands! These islands act as a barrier in the ocean and offer us tranquil waters years round.
2. There is so much to see and do, all in one spot! From snorkelling, to adventure walks – the Whitsundays has it all!
3. Famous Whitehaven Beach, secluded coves, the Great Barrier Reef…Enough said.
4. With an average temperature of 27 degrees, it’s hard to have a bad day in paradise! Warm temperatures also mean warm waters, so swimming is perfect year round!
5. With direct and short flights daily from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, getting here is quick and easy.