37 ways to unwind in the Whitsundays
You, your friends and family deserve a relaxing holiday, one where you can forget the dramas of COVID-19 and unwind in the Whitsundays.
Here are 37 ways you can unwind in the Whitsundays.
- Take a 20-minute nap under a tree.
- Try paddleboarding for the first time.
- Go Snorkelling
- Challenge yourself to complete ‘The Whitsunday Peak walk.’
- Lie in a hammock
- Read a book on the deck.
- Listen to your favourite music while strolling Whitehaven Beach.
- Enjoy the sunset view.
- Order a pre-drink cocktail
- Practice yoga on deck as the sun rises
- Write about your experiences in a journal.
- Be inspired by the view from Hill Inlet.
- Drift in the turquoise waters
- Converse with a friend or family member
- Join a game of volleyball on the beach
- Dance it out after dinner
- Take in the view from Langford Island.
- Sail on Solway Lass, a 100-year old tall ship
- Kick-off your shoes
- Ask a friend to give you a back massage.
- Say hello to someone new and learn something about them.
- Smell the ocean
- Taste a relaxation cup of tea in the morning
- Experience of the thrill of sailing
- Sit in the sun for a few minutes and soak up the rays.
- Meditate in a quiet natural setting
- Mindfully enjoy a delicious meal.
- Have a glass of wine with friends.
- Listen to the crew playing their guitar.
- Stretch those muscles slowly.
- Gaze at nature at its best
- Walk barefoot on the sand.
- Get lost in your imagination.
- Learn something new and interesting
- Laugh with a friend
- Appreciate your surrounding
- Forget about being locked down.
Yes, that’s an invitation to come to join us and go sailing in the Whitsundays.